Online Lubricants can deliver a variety of products at your time of convenience.
With 4 depots located in London, Essex and Norfolk, we will deliver to most locations across the UK. We pride ourselves in offering a fast and friendly 24-hour service.
To ensure a quick order process and delivery, please provide the following:
1. Product(s) you require and the quantity
2. Date and time of delivery that suits you
3. Delivery location (include any delivery instructions / special requirements)
4. Your name, phone number and email address
5. Are you placing the order on behalf of someone?
• If yes, what's the recipient's name, phone number and email?
*Please note that Emergency Delivery is charged higher than Standard Delivery.
*Charges vary depending on the nature of every delivery.
• Understand the condition of your oil
• Identify any current problems
• Pre-empt any future breakdowns, costly down time and repairs
There are two types of kits available:
Sample Kit - contains one sample bottle along with a form to complete, advising the oil type and application.
Sample Kit Plus - contains two sample bottles and relevant forms, so that samples can be submitted at different intervals in order to establish the initial issues and then, to monitor future progress.
If you’d like to receive an Oil Sample Analysis kit, please contact us.
Please note: This service is exclusively for UK based customers.
We will provide you with an oil sample analysis kit so that you can send us a sample along with the relevant details.
From this, the external laboratory determines what kind of life your engine, transmission or industrial equipment has been living. The analysis also identifies and quantifies wear metals, additives and environmental contaminants in the lubricant.
From the results of the various tests that the sample will undergo, we then build a report to see if any components are experiencing unusual amounts of wear. This report also highlights any unusual characteristics, which is used to determine the health of the equipment.
At Online Lubricants, we are focused on finding the best solution to meet your requirements, without compromising on our service. We often receive requests for finding equivalent products and are happy to assist you.
What we need to know:
• The exact application you require
• Types of oil and grease you’re currently using
• What vehicle or machinery you’re using it for
With this information we can provide you with the best possible solution to ensure you’re getting the best value for your money. We may even be able to help you reduce the number of different products that you currently use, by finding solutions that meet more of your requirements, helping to save you time and money.
If you would like some expert advice, please get in touch with our friendly and helpful team. We offer 24/7 technical support.