Transmission fluid suitable for extended drain intervals (up to 300 000km), on manual gearboxes of commercial vehicles from Renault Trucks, DAF, MAN, Iveco, and for all vehicles equipped with ZF or Eaton manual gearboxes.Recommended for any application requiring an API GL-4 level of performance.
Semi-synthetic transmission fluid for mechanical gearboxes, whether synchronized or nonsynchronized, functioning under very severe conditions of load, speed and Epecifically developed for heavy duty ZF gearboxes fitted with an integrated retarder (ZF Intarder), where the thermal constraints are the most severe.
• Reduced fuel consumption in comparison with standard lubricants due to TOTAL’s Fuel Economy technology.
• Reduced cost of maintenance: specially formulated to reach the drain intervals recommended by the manufacturer.
• Improved protection of manual gearboxes against wear and corrosion due to extreme-pressure properties of oil.
• Improved driver start up experience: low temperature fluidity due to a high viscosity index, generating benefits during cold starts and limiting drag losses and fuel consumption.
• Improved stability in operation due to high viscosity index
• High compatibility with oil filters due to antifoam properties
• Improved gear engagement: gear shiftability with a variety of synchroniser materials such as sinter, molybdenum and carbon.
TRANSMISSION GEAR 8 FE 75W80 is recommended for commercial vehicles with ZF, EATON and certain VOLVO gearboxes. it is also suitable for manual transmissions of most OEM like MAN, IVECO, DAF and RENAULT.
TRANSMISSION GEAR TOTAL 8 FE 75W-80 has approved ZF TE-ML 01L and 02L ensuring compatibility with latest gearboxes equipped with carbon and molybdenum synchronizers.
• API GL-4
• MAN 341 type E-3/Z-4
• ZF TE-ML 01L, 02L, 16K
• Volvo 97307
• EATON Manual Transmission