MIL-PRF-2105E and MIL-L 2105 D
MAN 341 Typ Z2
MAN 342 Typ S1
SCANIA STO 1:0
ZF TE-ML 02B, 05A, 12L, 12N, 16F, 17B, 19C, 21A
• Reduced fuel consumption in comparison with standard lubricants due to TOTAL’s Fuel Economy technology.
• Reduced cost of maintenance: specially formulated to reach extended drain intervals recommended by the manufacturer.
• Suitable for multi-brand fleet customers: this lubricant adapted for gearboxes and axles of several OEM, thus enabling customers to use this lubricant for the whole fleet
• Excellent protection of axles and manual gearboxes against wear and corrosion due to extreme-pressure properties of oil.
• Improved driver start up experience: low temperature fluidity due to a high viscosity index, generating benefits during cold starts and limiting drag losses and fuel consumption.
• Excellent stability in operation due to high viscosity index
• High compatibility with oil filters due to antifoam properties
• Supports rationalisation of products (MERCEDES BENZ, MAN, VOLVO, etc)
TOTAL TRANSMISSION DUAL 9 FE 75W-90 is high performance synthetic oil developed for synchronized or non- synchronized manual gearboxes, axles and reduction gears requiring API GL-4, GL-5, MT-1 or MIL-PRF-2105E and MIL-L 2105 D
TOTAL TRANSMISSION DUAL 9 FE 75W-90 is a synthetic lubricant of extremely high performance developed based on the T.D.L. (Drive Line Total) concept which is suitable for manual gearboxes and axles subjected to severe conditions of use.
TOTAL TRANSMISSION DUAL 9 FE 75W-90 suits particularly the lubrication of the gears hypoid and axles of most manufacturers such as Mack, MAN, DAF, IVECO, MERCEDES, VOLVO, RENAULT, MACK with extended drain intervals up.