• TIFORA PG is an innovative heavy metal-free lubricating grease specifically developed for both protection and "make up" of ‘premium’ (casing/tubing) connections. Tifora PG has been specially designed for Carbon-Steel and 13Cr connections. It can be used in API and semi-premium connections.
• It can be used to replace the heavy metal API dopes (traditionally leaded).
• It may also be used for applications where good anti-seizure properties are required such as drilling in non-severe conditions (water,…).
• If an anti-corrosion product is demanded, TIFORA PG can be proposed as an alternative, and is particularly suited when in a environment exposed to salt spray, such as on offshore, marine and dockyard equipment (open gears,…).
• Always avoid contamination of the grease by dust and/or dirt when applying. Please observe recommendations API RP 5C1 for handling and running.
• Corrective coefficient of friction: 1 (similar to an API thread compound).
• Long term protection with enhanced anti-corrosive properties.
• Environmentally safe.
• Storage stability even in hostile environments, (pipe yards, barges, etc...).
• Clean and safe handling.
• Easy application (by brush) and removal (solvent, DE-greaser) within a wide range of temperature.
• Cost saving considering its light density (0,910) and subsequently lower consumption.
• Safe and easy use for both rig staff and repair shop staff.
• Grease without heavy metals (Zn, Cu, Pb) and powdered graphite.
• Maintains its original consistency without drying out.
• Approved by: VALLOUREC and MANNESMANN tubes (TSLI 441), SUMITOMO.
• Réferenced TOTAL EP : ref GS EP FP 330.