A high-temperature synthetic chain oil, suitable for incidental food contact.
Continous lubricating oil for conveyor chains operating at very high temperature in the food industry.
For very high load, Lubrication of industrial mechanism working at very high temperatures where incidental contact with the food product is possible according to the HACCP assessement.
• NEVASTANE CHAIN OIL XT is recommended for use where incidental contact with food may occur. Using maintenance lubricants which have been registered H1 with NSF minimizes your critical control points as required by HACCP.
• Formulation based on high performance complex neopolyol esters.
• Exceptional resistance to high temperatures and adhesion properties.
• Low evaporation and high flash point.
• Reduction in oil consumption and significant extensions of lubrication intervals.
• NEVASTANE CHAIN OIL XT is a high performance chain oil specially designed for the lubrication of any control, drive and transport chains subject to high temperatures and loads in the food industries: bakeries, slaughterhouses, beverage industries, etc...
• NEVASTANE CHAIN OIL XT is suitable for temperature up to 260 °C.
• NEVASTANE CHAIN OIL XT formulation complies with FDA, chapter 21 CFR, 178.3570.
• NEVASTANE CHAIN OIL XT is NSF H1 registered: No 144427.
• NEVASTANE CHAIN OIL XT is a biostable product, it does not promote the development of bacteria and mould.