Extended Oil drain intervals
• The use of hydrocracked base oils significantly increases oil drain interval, reducing the number of engine downtimes and the running cost.
Exceptional engine cleanliness
• Very low deposits-forming ensuring an excellent cleanliness of hot engine parts.
• The specific additives give important antiwear and anticorrosion properties, with a limited ash level, which guarantees the compatibility with the exhaust gas treatment systems.
Reinforced wear protection
• High anti-wear properties for an optimal protection of the most stressed parts.
Four-cycle natural gas engines in hard conditions
• Lubrication of engines requiring a Low Ash oil, in power generation plants, with or without cogeneration.
• Developed for the most severe conditions: fast engines, high temperatures, small oil sump capacity.
NATERIA MP 40 performances are recognised by all major manufacturers who tested it successfully in real conditions.
The following homologations have been granted :
• AGROGEN – all biogas engines – BGA series
• CATERPILLAR ENERGY SOLUTIONS – 2105/14 – sulphated ash content up to 0.5 %wt, CG132, CG170, CG260 engines
• DEUTZ – Technical Bulletin 0199-99-01213/1
• GE-JENBACHER –
Engine types 2 et 3 : Gas type A and catalyst
Engine types 4 B : Gas type A and catalyst
Engine types 6 C & E : Gas type A and catalyst
• MAN - M3271-2 – Stationary Engines – Natural Gas
• MAN - M3271-4 – Stationary Engines – Special Gas
• MAN Diesel & Turbo – 4 stroke medium speed engines
• MHIET - GS 16 R2 - Natural gas
• MTU 4000 series – Natural Gas – L32/33 / L61/62/63/64
• MTU 4000 series – Biogas – L32 FB / L62 FB
• MTU 400 series – Natural Gas and Propane Gas
• MWM – 2105/14 – 2105/14 – sulphated ash content up to 0.5 %wt, 616, 620, 632 engines
• ROLLS-ROYCE BERGEN – K-G1, K-G2, K-G3, K-G4, BV-G
• TEDOM - Natural gas and propane
• WAUKESHA - 12 - 1880
NATERIA MP 40 also meets the technical requirements from CATERPILLAR, CUMMINS and WÄRTSILÄ among others.