• Because of its true Multi Purpose character MULTIS FIL EP 2 may replace a wide range of greases, allowing stock rationalization and simplification of maintenance.
• Forms a durable lubrication film, resulting in reduction of maintenance and down-time costs.
• Miscible with most other conventional soap greases.
• Excellent mechanical stability avoiding ejection or loss of consistency during operation.
• Excellent adhesion to metal.
• Good thermal stability, leading to high resistance to temperature variations.
• MULTIS FIL EP 2 does not contain lead, or other heavy metals considered harmful to human health and the environment.
• MULTIS FIL EP 2 is a multi purpose grease, specially formulated for lubrication of plain bearing, roll bearings and universal joints submitted to severe use conditions (applications with shocks, loads, water or dust).
• MULTIS FIL EP 2 is particularly suitable for applications in transport, agriculture and public works operating in wet or dry, dusty or not conditions.
• Suitable as general purpose grease for industrial applications requiring a NLGI 2 grade Extreme Pressure tacky grease.
• Always avoid contamination of the grease by dust and/or dirt when applying. Preferably use a pneumatic pump system or cartridges.
• ISO 6743-9: L-XBCEB 2
• DIN 51 502: KP1K -25