• Because of its true Multi Purpose character MULTIS EP 1 may replace a wide range of greases, allowing stock rationalization and simplification of maintenance.
• Forms a durable lubrication film, resulting in reduction of maintenance and down-time costs.
• Miscible with most other conventional soap greases.
• Excellent mechanical stability avoiding ejection or loss of consistency during operation.
• Excellent adhesion to metal.
• Good thermal stability, leading to high resistance to temperature variations.
• MULTIS EP 1 does not contain lead, or other heavy metals considered harmful to human health and the environment.
MULTIS EP 1 is a true multi purpose grease, formulated for lubrication of loaded slide-ball- and roller-bearings, wheelbearings, universal joints, chassis, and various shock loaded or vibrating applications in transport, agriculture and off road equipment, operating in wet, dusty and/or dry conditions.
• Suitable as general purpose grease for industrial applications requiring a NLGI 1 grade Extreme Pressure grease.
• Always avoid contamination of the grease by dust and/or dirt when applying. Preferably use a pneumatic pump system or cartridges.
• ISO 6743-9: L-XBCEB 1
• DIN 51 502: KP1K -30