• Long life at high temperatures.
• Excellent adhesive properties.
• Excellent anti-corrosive and EP properties.
• Working temperature range continuous: - 25 °C to 160 °C.
• Wide range of applications.
• Excellent resistance to rust, corrosion and oxidation.
• Increased protection against water ingress.
• Extended lubrication intervals.
• Reduced wear under heavy loads.
• Excellent pumpability at low temperatures.
• A semi-synthetic grease designed to operate over a very wide temperature range.
• Ideal for use in both automotive and industrial applications, where high temperature are combined with steam or weet environments.
• Where low temperature pumpability is required.
• Always avoid contamination of the grease by dust and/or dirt when applying. Preferably use a pneumatic pump system or cartridges.
• ISO 6743-9 : L-XBEHB2
• DIN 51502 - KP2P-25