• Outstanding thermal stability in operation thanks to its high antioxidant and detergent level
• Excellent friction properties giving controlled slip for friction components: gear shifting quality, demands smooth clutching action without excessive slip.
• This lubricant enables precise and smooth automatic shifting even at very low speed.
• Has a low temperature fluidity to avoid surge or sudden overload cold weather.
• This lubricant provides high anti-wear, anti-corrosion and anti-foam performances
• Particularly adapted to heavy duty and passengers car application
• Recommended for all automatic transmissions and hydraulic systems when the manufacturer requires an Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) GM DEXRON ®III.
• Mercedes MB-Approval 236.9
• Volvo 97341
• MAN 339 Typ V1/Z1/L1
• Voith H55.6335.xx
• ZF TE-ML 04D/14A/11B
Meets the requirements:
• GM Dexron IIIG / IIIH
• Ford Mercon
• Allison C4