Pharmacopoeia white oil designed for the following industries:
• FINAVESTAN white oils are obtained from petroleum through several important refining stages that guaranty their extremely high purity.
• FINAVESTAN are transparent and colourless oils. They are also odourless and tasteless.
• As medicinal grades, FINAVESTAN white oils meet the requirements of the cosmetic, pharmaceutical and food-related industry subject to the regulations in each country.
• FINAVESTAN white oils are used in a variety of applications that require high purity and high performance, in particular:
• Polymers: plasticizers & external lubricants for the polystyrene, polyethylene, polypropylene; catalyst carrier and pigment dispersant.
• Pharmaceuticals: laxatives, creams and ointments, capsule lubricant.
• Paper: cut and slit lubricant.
• Dust binder, defoamer, furniture polishes.
The following applications are subject to applicable laws and regulations in each country:
• Demoulding agent, defoamer and protective film in food industry
• Lubricants additive for food industry (Accidental food contact)
• Food processing aid (direct food contact).
• CAS number: 8042-47-5
• EINECS number: 232-455-8
• INCI number (EU): Paraffinum Liquidum.
FINAVESTAN white oils meet the requirements of the following specifications:
• European Pharmacopoeia, most recent edition
• US Pharmacopoeia, most recent edition
• US FDA, 21 CFR 178.3620, White Mineral Oil
• European Regulation 2011/10/CE relating to plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with foodstuffs.
• FINAVESTAN white oils are NSF 3H and H1 registered, suitable for incidental and direct food contact.