- Renault approval for automatic Transmissions (AJ0 and AJ8)
Good starting conditions under low temperatures
- Avoids noisy problems when shifting speeds thank to its good shear stability ensuring a sufficient viscosity at high temperature
- Ensures very good shifting at all temperatures.
- Gives good protection of gear teeth even under most severe stresses thanks to its extreme pressure properties.
- Maintains good shifting all along the gearbox life with its outstanding friction behaviour.
- Reinforces protection against wear, especially regarding to gearbox mechanical devices.
- Excellent thermal stability and oxidation resistance.
- Very high resistance to shear.
- Outstanding anti-rust and anti-corrosion capability.