• Hydraulic system, powershift gearbox, axle and final drives for which the manufacturer recommends a fluid meeting one of the hereunder mentioned specifications.
• For CATERPILLAR equipment and between -10°C and +40°C:
• Grade SAE 10W is used in hydraulic systems
• Grade SAE 30 is used in powershift gearboxes
• Grade SAE 50 is used in axles and final drives
- Excellent anti-wear and anticorrosion properties
- Good performance with respect to seals
- Friction properties adapted to the types of equipment referenced
• Manufacturers Approvals - ALLISON : C4 - N° 33132010 (SAE 10W), C4 - N° 33122010 (SAE 30)
• Meets manufacturers specifications - CATERPILLAR : TO-4, KOMATSU : MICRO-CLUTCH
• Suitable for transmission systems - DANA, EATON FULLER, KOMATSU, ROCKWELL...