Mineral oils with specific high performance additives designed to lubricate screw and reciprocating air compressors:
- for screw compressors : DACNIS 32, 46, or 68
- for reciprocating compressors : DACNIS 68, 100 or 150.
For use in conditions where the discharge temperature does not exceed 100°C, otherwise, the use of synthetic oils is preferred.
• ISO 6743-3 classified DAG & DAB for heavy duty applications.
• DIN 51 506 VD-L for the use of DACNIS 100 & 150 in reciprocating air compressors.
• Depending on the viscosity grades, DACNIS meet the requirements of :
BAUER, CIRRUS, COMPAIR, DRESSER RAND, NEUENHAUSER, SAUER & SOHN, SULZER BURCKHARDT, TANABE…