COOLELF SUPRA is a “long-life” ready to use coolant formulated from an extremely pure monoethylene glycol base and containing corrosion inhibitors developed from the very latest techniques in materials protection in corrosive environments.
Its unique environment friendly formula, is completely free from phosphates, amines, nitrites, boron, nitrates and silicates.
Improved corrosion and cavitation protection
• Thanks to its specific organic formulation, COOLELF SUPRA gives a cavitation protection higher than this provided by the current liquid coolants.
The corrosion protection is also better almost for the aluminium parts present in the modern engines.
No deposit formation risks in the cooling circuit
• The COOLELF SUPRA exceptionnal thermal stability eliminates the risks of minerals deposits particularly near the hot parts: liners top, cylinder heads, heat exchanger tubes, heating resistance. This ensure:
- heat transfer conservation
- fluid performances conservation
- piping erosion risks (due to hard deposits circulation) suppression - circuit cleanliness
- extended temperature sensitive components life time.
• The long life property of The COOLELF SUPRA allows by extended drain intervals the reduction of the coolant recycling costs.
• Industrial Diesel and gas engines cooling needing an antifreeze protection temperature above - 25 °C.
For co-generation installations accepting a freezing point of - 7 °C, use COOLELF CHP SUPRA.
Before filling a circuit that previously contained another fluid, it is necessary to flush it to avoid the product performances degradation.
COOLELF SUPRA complies with the following specifications:
• ASTM D 3306
• ASTM D 4656
• ASTM D 4985
• BS 6580
• AFNOR NF R 15-601
COOLELF SUPRA is approved by the following manufacturers:
• DIESEL RICERCHE
• GE JENBACHER
• GE Oil & Gas Nuovo Pignone
• ROLLS ROYCE
• SEMT PIELSTICK