• Thanks to its very sophisticated formula and performance reserves, CERAN HV meets the most stringent industrial requirements set by industrial bearing manufacturers.
• Excellent thermal and mechanical stability. It regains its original texture after cooling to ambient temperature.
• Remarkable load resistance thanks to its naturally high extreme pressure and anti-wear properties.
• Extraordinary water resistance, no significant loss of consistency is observed even with high amounts of water entering the grease.
• Excellent anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion properties thanks to the very nature of the calcium sulfonates, also in the presence of sea water.
• CERAN HV does not contain lead, or other heavy metals considered harmful to human health and the environment.
• CERAN HV is a heavy duty extreme pressure grease, pre-eminently designed for the lubrication of industrial bearings working under high temperatures and high loads in the steel industry.
• CERAN HV is also suitable as EP multi purpose grease, in various other industrial applications where water is in frequent contact with the grease.
• Always avoid contamination of the grease by dust and/or dirt when applying. Preferably use a pneumatic pump system.
• ISO 6743-9: L-XBFHB 1/2
• DIN 51 502: KP1/2R -25
• Performances meet all Voith VN108 requirements for wet end and dryer part.