Extreme-pressure water resistant high temperature calcium sulfonate complex grease for food and food related industry. Thanks to its very sophisticated formula and performance reserves, CERAN FG meets the most stringent industrial requirements.
CERAN FG assures long machine life while reducing contamination problems as required by the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point System (HACCP).
• Excellent thermal stability. It regains its original texture after cooling to ambient temperature.
• Remarkable load resistance thanks to its naturally high extreme pressure and anti- wear properties.
• Extraordinary water resistance, no significant loss of consistency is observed even with high amounts of water entering the grease. Resitant to food acids and alkalis.
• Excellent anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion properties thanks to the very nature of the calcium sulfonates, also in the presence of salt water.
Food and feed industry
• CERAN FG is a heavy duty multi purpose premium grease, based on an over-based calcium complex technology and medicinal white oil.
Lubrication under severe conditions
• CERAN FG is an EP multi purpose grease, recommended for various applications in the food and food related industry operating under severe conditions (high load, high temperature, water, dust).
• CERAN FG is very suitable to lubricate pelleting presses used in feed industry (pet food, sugar beet): KAHL, PROMILL, CPM, UMT, VAN AARSEN…).
• Always avoid contamination of the grease by dust and/or dirt when applying. Preferably use a pneumatic pump system or cartridges.
• CERAN FG is registered by NSF-H 1 as a lubricant for in incidental food contact; this grease may be used in the food and food related industry, when incidental contact between the lubricant and the foodstuffs can occur.
• Conform to FDA 21 CFR 178-3570.
• ISO 6743-9: L-XBFIB 2 DIN 51 502: KP2R -25