• Excellent thermal and mechanical stability. Adapted for a wide range of temperatures
• Remarkable load resistance thanks to its naturally high extreme pressure and anti-wear properties.
• Excellent adhesion on ropes, open gears, metallic pieces in general.
• Extraordinary water resistance, no significant loss of consistency is observed even with high amounts of water entering the grease.
• Excellent anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion properties thanks to the very nature of the calcium sulfonates, also in the presence of sea water.
• CERAN AD PLUS does not contain lead, or other heavy metals considered harmful to human health and the environment.
• CERAN AD PLUS is a adhesive heavy duty grease designed for use on slide rails, metal cables, wire ropes, winches, small open gears and chains working under severe circumstances.
• CERAN AD PLUS is used in marine applications, cement works, mines and quarries, ports (e.g. travelling cranes) off shore, and other “heavy” industry applications.
• CERAN AD PLUS is adapted for the static protection of spare parts.
• CERAN AD PLUS can be applied by hand with a brush or other adapted tool. For an optimal lubrication and performances, keep the applying tools as clean as possible.
• ISO 6743-9: L-XBDIB 0
• DIN 51 502: OGP0N -20