• Excellent durability and stability when subjected to a mechanical shearing force.
• Very good stability in application and in storage.
• Can be easily pumped and injected.
• Outstanding high and/or low temperature behavior.
• Very good adhesion to metals.
• Excellent anti-rust and anti-corrosion properties.
• Excellent thermal stability linked with excellent reversibility.
• ALTIS SH 2 does not contain lead, or other heavy metals considered harmful to human health and the environment.
• ALTIS SH 2 is a top of the range synthetic grease designed for factory fill and sealed-for-life applications.
• Also suitable for lubrication of bearings, slides, racks subjected to high temperatures in dry and mildly humid environments, bearings of electric motors, generators, bearings of dryers, pumps, oven conveyors, and all other applications where rotation speeds and temperatures are high and/or low.
• Always avoid contamination of the grease by dust and/or dirt when applying. Preferably use a pneumatic pump system or cartridges.
• ISO 6743-9: L-XDFEB 2
• DIN 51502: KP2R- 40