Petro-Canada’s PURITY™ FG2 Synthetic and PURITY FG2 Synthetic Heavy 220 greases are advanced food grade greases specially formulated for the
toughest food processing applications. Their advanced chemistry provides outstanding protection against wear and water washout, over a wide range of operating temperatures.
PURITY FG2 Synthetic and PURITY FG2 Synthetic Heavy 220 greases have been designed to meet the highest food industry safety standards and can be easily integrated into HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) plans and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) programs.
Superior Performance Benefits:
Higher load carrying capability and excellent protection against wear
• Excellent extreme pressure (EP) and anti wear (AW) performance
• Protects gears, bearings and equipment under higher loads
• Helps to prevent seizure, scuffing and spalling
Strong resistance to lubricant breakdown and water washout in harsh operating environments
• Maintains consistency and lubrication in the presence of water, food acids, juices and by-products
• Does not run from bearings under steam cleaning
• Highly resistant to water washout and most sterilising chemicals used in cleaning
Effective across a wide range of temperature extremes
• Normal operating range from:
Purity FG2 Synthetic: -40°C/-40°F to 200°C/392°F.
Purity FG2 Synthetic Heavy 220: -35°C/-31°F to 200°C/392°F.
• Purity FG2 Synthetic pump-able down to -35 °C/-31 °F. Purity FG2 Synthetic Heavy 220 pump-able down to -25 °C/.
• Can be used intermittently as high as 250°C (482°F)
• Ideal for heavily loaded bearings operating under wide temperature swings
PURITY FG2 Synthetic and PURITY FG2 Synthetic Heavy 220 greases are recommended as multipurpose lubricants across all food processing applications such as freezers, high temperature applications including ovens, multi service bearings, canning, Bottling Equipment, and Mixers.
They are especially effective in food plant applications running under heavy loads, or subject to high and
low temperature extremes. Purity FG2 Synthetic is particularly recommended for use in low temperature applications. Purity FG2 Synthetic 220 Heavy is most suitable for use under heavy loads, and where greases need to stay in place.
Food Grade Approved:
Fully registered for use in and around food processing operations:
• H1 registered by NSF
• All components comply with FDA 21 CFR 78.3570 Lubricants with incidental food contact
• Certified Kosher Pareve
• Certified Halal