Petro-Canada PRECISION™ greases are premium performance, long life multi-application greases formulated to reduce operating costs and provide long service protection over a wide range of operating temperatures.
PRECISION XL greases are formulated with Petro-Canada Hydro-treated base oils and other selected oils, water-resistant adhesive polymers, extreme pressure additives and inhibitors against oxidation and corrosion. PRECISION Synthetic greases are formulated with synthetic fluids and performance additives for applications over a wider temperature range. The resulting products outperform leading competitive greases by offering longer life at high operating temperatures, better adhesion and excellent load carrying capacity. The outstanding performance of PRECISION XL and PRECISION Synthetic results in lower operating costs by reducing the re-greasing frequency, providing longer equipment protection and reducing maintenance costs to the customer.
Features and Benefits:
• Long life under high temperature provides long-lasting equipment protection.
• PRECISION Synthetic, PRECISION XL EP1 and EP2 perform better than many of the leading competitive premium multiapplication products by lasting 2-3 times longer in the ASTM
• Low water washout requiring less re-greasing and maintenance.
• PRECISION Synthetic and PRECISION XL EP2’s effective water washout resistance can reduce maintenance costs in wet environments.
• High mechanical stability in severe operating conditions.
• PRECISION Synthetic, PRECISION XL EP1 and EP2 can also lower maintenance costs as a result of reduced product breakdowns under low to moderately high shear conditions.
Petro-Canada PRECISION:Greases are formulated to provide protection covering a wide range of applications especially where severe operating conditions exist. PRECISION greases are recommended for a full range of automotive and industrial applications, including:
• General Manufacturing
• Power Generation
• Rail Lines
• Pulp & Paper
• Steel Mills
PRECISION XL EP2:
PRECISION XL EP2 is recommended for lubricating heavy-duty and general-purpose bearings operating at both low or high speeds encountered in the field. It may be used instead of PRECISION XL EP1 in a wet environment due to its thicker consistency. Operating range is –20°C to 160°C (-4°F to 320°F). Specific applications include:
• Wheel bearings including those equipped with disc brakes
• Chassis points, water pumps and steering linkages
• Wet and dry-end bearings on paper machines
• Low-medium speed gear couplings
• Ball mill conveyor and crusher bearings