Petro-Canada PRECISION™ greases are premium performance, long life multi-application greases formulated to reduce operating costs and provide long service protection over a wide range of operating temperatures.
PRECISION XL greases are formulated with Petro-Canada Hydro-treated base oils and other selected oils, water-resistant adhesive polymers, extreme pressure additives and inhibitors against oxidation and corrosion. The outstanding performance of PRECISION XL and PRECISION Synthetic results in lower operating costs by reducing the re-greasing frequency, providing longer equipment protection and reducing maintenance costs to the customer.
• Long life under high temperature provides long-lasting equipment protection.
• PRECISION Synthetic, PRECISION XL EP1 and EP2 perform better than many of the leading competitive premium multiapplication products by lasting 2-3 times longer in the ASTM
• Low water washout requiring less re-greasing and maintenance.
• PRECISION Synthetic and PRECISION XL EP2’s effective water washout resistance can reduce maintenance costs in wet environments.
• High mechanical stability in severe operating conditions.
• PRECISION Synthetic, PRECISION XL EP1 and EP2 can also lower maintenance costs as a result of reduced product breakdowns under low to moderately high shear conditions.
PRECISION XL 3 Moly EP2 contains 3% Molybdenum Disulphide for protection against vibration and shock loading. It is recommended for use in severe operations such as heavy duty, shock loaded equipment found in industrial plants such as Ball mill conveyor and crusher bearings or in off-highway operations. Meets the Bucyrus International MPG.
• Formulated for use in severe operations such as heavy duty, shock loaded equipment found in industrial plants such as Ball mill conveyor and crusher bearings or in off-highway operations
• Operating range is -15°C to 135°C (5°F to 275°F)
Petro-Canada PRECISION Greases are formulated to provide protection covering a wide range of applications especially where severe operating conditions exist. PRECISION greases are recommended for a full range of automotive and industrial applications, including:
• General Manufacturing
• Power Generation
• Rail Lines
• Pulp & Paper
• Steel Mills
Caterpillar (formerly Bucyrus International)
- Multi Purpose Grease (SD 4711) specification.
Operating range is -15°C to 135°C (5°F to 275°F).