Petro-Canada PEERLESS™ greases are premium performance, multi-application greases formulated to reduce operating costs and provide extended protection in high temperature or wet operating conditions.
PEERLESS LLG combines three areas of high technology, namely:
• Petro-Canada ultra pure HT Severely Hydrocracked base oils
• Petro-Canada’s proven antioxidant chemistry
• The latest in calcium sulphonate complex grease thickeners
• Long life under high temperature provides long-lasting equipment protection
• PEERLESS LLG lasts longer than competitive premium multi-application grease at high temperature
• Peerless LLG’s high operating temperature provides extended protection under severe conditions compared to leadingcompetitive products
• Excellent water resistance
• PEERLESS LLG superior water washout resistance reduces maintenance costs in wet environments
• Stays in place in wet and marine applications
• Maintains consistency after absorbing water
• Strongly resists water wash-off and lengthens lubrication intervals
• High mechanical stability in severe operating conditions
• PEERLESS LLG also lowers maintenance costs as a result of reduced product breakdowns under low to moderately high shear conditions
• Reduces bearing wear and extends equipment life
• Protects bearings under heavy loading
• Designed to have outstanding oxidation stability, excellent water resistance, outstanding rust protection and excellent load carrying ability under high operating temperatures. It is particularly recommended for high temperature and long life applications.
• Formulated for all sealed-for-life bearings found on automotive and industrial equipment, as well as other “life-pack” applications, such as constant-velocity joints.
• Designed for equipment with bearings and slide-ways operating continuously at temperatures up to 200°C/392°F or intermittently as high as 300°C/572°F. Specific applications include wheel bearings and automotive chassis, sealed-for-life bearings, constant velocity joints, small appliance, ovens, and kilns.
Food industry registration (no food contact allowed)