• Suitable for Use (SFU) = Determined to be suitable based on engineering judgement supported by test data such as laboratory or field testing.
• NOT recommended for CVT and DCT transmissions or when a non-friction modified fluid is recommended (e.g. Ford Type F).
• Always consult the vehicle owner’s manual for specific transmission fluid recommendations.
• Except AWTF80-SC transmissions or MY 2008-2010 V70
• DuraDrive MV Synthetic ATF is a high viscosity formulation and does not meet the viscosity profiles of these low viscosity specifications. Field testing results have demonstrated proof of no harm but product will not provide the potential fuel economy benefits of the low viscosity genuine oils.
• Some e-CVT designs require the use of Automatic Transmission Fluids; therefore, DuraDrive MV Synthetic ATF is suitable for use where "SFU" is claimed for the appropriate ATF Specification/Vehicle.
Petro-Canada DuraDrive™ MV Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) is a full synthetic high viscosity formulation that offers true multi-vehicle performance, outstanding wear protection, and exceptional fluid life.
DuraDrive MV Synthetic ATF provides the frictional properties, wear protection and viscometrics needed by most major North American, Asian, and European automatic transmissions. It is specially formulated to provide consistent shift feel and transmission protection over a long fluid life. DuraDrive MV Synthetic ATF’s benefits include excellent oxidation and shear stability, outstanding wear protection, and exceptional low temperature fluidity. It also provides industry leading anti- shudder durability (ASD) and frictional stability; exceeding the performance of many genuine OEM fluids.
DuraDrive MV Synthetic ATF uses Petro- Canada’s 99.9% pure PURITY™ VHVI synthetic base oils. Used in combination with leading edge additive technology this allows DuraDrive MV Synthetic ATF to retain its “fresh oil” properties longer, thereby delivering exceptional performance and savings. DuraDrive MV Synthetic ATF also provides savings through inventory consolidation by offering true multi- vehicle performance.
Features and Benefits:
Excellent resistance to oxidative and thermal breakdown
• Prevents corrosion and the formation of harmful sludge and deposits. Keeps transmissions clean & functioning properly
• Protects clutches from glazing
• Passes General Motor’s Oxidation Test (GMOT) and Ford’s Aluminum Beaker Oxidation Test (ABOT) illustrating excellent oxidation resistance
Exceptional low / high temperature fluidity
• Delivers quick lubrication of transmission components in cold weather
• Maintains desired viscosity & oil film strength in high temperature operation
• Earlier drive away and smooth gear shifting during low temperature operation
• Efficient heat removal from clutch surfaces, extends clutch life
Outstanding anti-wear protection
• Reduces wear on bearings, bushings and gears
• Extends transmission life
• Suitable for heavy loading & high operating temperatures
Compatible with all transmission seal materials
• Helps to maintain seal integrity and prevent leaks
Outstanding anti-shudder durability and stable friction properties
• Excellent shift quality throughout service life
• Avoids vehicle shudder while stopped
• Maintains transmission efficiency & fuel economy
• High torque capacity avoids clutch slippage & wear
• Prevents clutch shudder in modulated torque converters
• Clutch plates and bands last longer
Petro-Canada DuraDrive MV Synthetic ATF is suitable for use in a wide range of North American, Asian, and European automatic transmissions.
• Fully approved against MERCON®V (licence M5080701)
• Exceeds JASO 1A requirements
• Please consult the Application Charts to view the applications listed where DuraDrive MV Synthetic ATF would be suitable