Formulated using 100% PURITY™ VHVI Synthetic Base Fluids and a unique additive system, Petro-Canada ATF+4® contributes to the overall performance of the transmission by delivering optimized shift efficiency, improved oxidation and shear stability and extended drain intervals over ATF+3® fluids.
It has been extensively tested and approved by FCA US LLC under their Material Specification MS-9602.
ATF+4® is the recommended top-up and refill automatic transmission fluid for Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep vehicles with automatic transmissions where ATF+4®‡, and ATF+3® is recommended.
Tested and approved by FCA US LLC under their Material Specification MS-9602
• Warranty protection
• Improved protection and performance over ATF+3® standard
Superior wear protection and anti-shudder durability
• Extends transmission life
• Reduces maintenance costs
• More consistent viscosity profile for improved shift feel performance
Improved low temperature flow
• Smoother shifts in cold weather
• Reduced wear on transmission components during cold weather operation
Improved oxidation and thermal stability over previous ATF+3®standard
• Improved fluid durability
• Less fluid top-up required
• Reduced service costs
• Improved fuel economy
Extended drain interval over previous ATF+3®standard
• Extensively tested to exceed 160,000 kilometres (100,000 mile) intervals
Petro-Canada ATF+4®has been tested and approved by FCA US LLC. It is the recommended transmission fluid for top-up and refill of all automatic transmissions in FCA vehicles where ATF+4®or earlier versions of ATF+®, such as ATF+3®standard is recommended.
Petro-Canada offers a complete line of automatic transmission fluids to meet your needs. Always consult your owner’s manual.
Petro-Canada ATF+4®‡ has been tested and approved by FCA US LLC.
It is the recommended transmission fluid for top-up and refill of all automatic transmissions in the FCA US LLC Group of vehicles where ATF+4®‡ or earlier versions, such as ATF+3®#, are recommended.