• Very high protection (high and low temperatures) from micro-pitting scuffing wear(GFT class: high).
• Excellent extreme-pressure performance: protection against high loads.
• Very high natural viscosity index: (shear stable) and low friction coefficient.
• Very low pour point: operation at very low temperatures.
• Very good resistance to oxidation: operation at high temperatures, and lifetime
• Increased by a factor of 2 to 4.
• Compatible with seals and metals containing copper.
Enclosed gears, bearings, gear couplings
Linelube Synthetic SH 220Gear Oil has been developed for enclosed industrial gears to provide optimumgear protection against micopitting and bearing protection against scuffingunder very severe conditions.
- Bevel and spur gears
- Heavily loaded bearingsand gear couplings