Linelube Agri UTTO 10w40 is a semi-synthetic universal tractor transmission oil formulated from premium quality semi-synthetic base oils, together with a special performance package and shear stable viscosity modifiers, providing an advanced lubricant which demonstrates excellent performance characteristics against the various stringent test requirements of major equipment manufacturers.
• Superior oxidation stability
• Outstanding rust and corrosion protection
• Excellent wet brake, anti-squawk and chatter suppression
• Exceptional anti-wear and extreme pressure properties
• Excellent high and low temperature performance
• Low foaming tendency and good seal compatibility
Linelube Agri UTTO 10w/40 is suitable for use in hydraulic – transmission fluid, specifically designed for use in agricultural tractor power transmission – hydraulic systems, inboard wet brakes and rear axles, employed in the majority of modern farm tractors, agricultural machinery and some construction equipment.
• Kubota UDT Fluid,
• Valtra G2-08
• John Deere JDM J20C, J20D
• Ford ESN-M2C86B 86C, M2C-134D
• Massey Ferguson MF CMS 1135, MF CMS 1141 MF CMS 1143, MF CMS 1145,
• Allison C-4,
• Caterpillar T0-2,
• Case MS 1210
• Case New Holland CNH MAT3505, 3509, 3525.
• ZF TE- ML 03E, 05F,06K, 17E, 21F VCE WB101,
• Agco Powerfluid 821XL