PURITY™ FG EP Gear Fluids provide outstanding lubrication in enclosed gears (worm operating at moderate temperatures, helical, bevel and spur) operating under normal or heavy shock-loading conditions.
PURITY™ FG EP Gear Fluids can also be used in bearings and chain drives, providing long service life and clean operation.
Petro-Canada’s PURITY™ FG EP Gear Fluids are formulated with SynFX™, an advanced additive technology designed to deliver synthetic-like performance and long lasting protection.
PURITY™ FG’s outstanding performance results from more than 30 years formulating experience. Using the HT Purity Process, Petro-Canada produces a 99.9% pure, crystal clear base oil – among the purest in the world. Virtually free of impurities that can hinder performance and fortified with specially selected performance additives, PURITY FG EP Gear Fluids provide outstanding resistance to oxidation, and protection from wear and shock loading.
PURITY™ FG EP Gear Fluids have been designed to meet the highest food industry safety standards and can be easily integrated into HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) plans and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) programs.
Features and Benefits
Outstanding resistance to oxidative breakdown
• Helps keep gear boxes free of sludge and varnish
• Results in longer fluid life and reduced downtime even at high temperatures
Long-term protection from rust and corrosion
• Protects gears from moisture damage
• Prevents the formation of emulsions that cause rust
• Protects bronze and copper components
Excellent wear and extreme pressure protection
• Helps prevent seizure, scuffing and spalling under shock loading conditions
• Protects from gear and bearing wear
• Provides load bearing capability
Resistant to foaming and air entrapment
• Prevents reservoir overflow
• Helps prevent gear damage caused by insufficient lubricant film due to aeration
Resistance to contamination
• Rapidly separates from water
Fully registered for use in and around food processing areas
• H1 registered by NSF
• All fluid components comply with U.S. FDA 21 CFR 178.3570 Lubricants with incidental food contact
• Certified Kosher Pareve by Star K
• Certified Halal