Mineral lubricant suitable for on-road diesel engines recommended to Euro 3, and previous engines of most European and American manufacturers.
It is also adapted to Euro 5 and previous engines of some manufacturers with appropriate oil drain intervals.
Outstanding detergent, dispersant and anti-wear properties keep the engine clean and enable efficient control of
soot, sludge and piston deposits.
• Developed in cooperation with the transport industry, this particularly competitive lubricant can significantly reduce fuel consumption. Used with the Fuel Economy transmission lubricants, it can reduce fuel consumption by about 1L / 100 km.
• Recommended by all European engine manufacturers for the longest oil change intervals, thus enabling significantly shorter vehicle immobilisation.
• Exceptional anti wear and detergency properties.
• Excellent service stability.
• Excellent dispersive, anti oxidant and anti corrosion properties.
• Exceptional performances due to the lubricant’s synthetic basis added to high performance additives.
TOTAL RUBIA TIR 7400 15W-40 is a mineral lubricant used in on-road diesel technology.
It is recommended to Euro 3, and previous engines of most European and American manufacturers. It is also adapted to Euro 5 and previous engines of some manufacturers with appropriate oil drain intervals.
TOTAL RUBIA TIR 7400 15W-40 enables coverage some fleet of mixed brands (American and European manufacturers) with a minimal number of products.
• ACEA E5 / E7
• GLOBAL DHD-1
• MERCEDES MB-Approval 228.3
• MAN M 3275
• CUMMINS 20071/20072/ 20077/20078
• VOLVO VDS-3
• DAF HP-1 / HP-2
• MACK EO-M+
• RENAULT TRUCKS RLD / RLD-2