Synthetic premium low-SAPS diesel-engine oil, used in on-road heavy-duty applications, with Fuel Economy technology. Especially suitable for most Euro 6 vehicle manufacturers, it enables coverage of a fleet of mixed brands with a minimal number of products.
TOTAL RUBIA TIR 9900 FE 5W-30 has the latest MAN approval M 3677.
Detergent, antioxidant and anti-corrosion additives help to reach extended oil drain intervals, defined by most manufacturers, and reduce maintenance costs.
The advanced low-SAPS formulation helps prevent the clogging of the diesel particulate filter (DPF) and extends the post-treatment system durability.
• Its FUEL ECONOMY technology helps save 1% fuel on average, compared to a 40 grade reference lubricant. This value can reach 3% if used in combination with FUEL ECONOMY transmission lubricants.
• Due to high quality synthetic base stocks, added to high-performance additives, TOTAL RUBIA TIR 9900 FE 5W-30 exhibits exceptional performances. Its fully synthetic composition allows excellent thermal stability, and easier cold start.
• Detergent, antioxidant and anti-corrosion additives contained in TOTAL RUBIA TIR 9900 FE 5W-30 help to reach extended oil drain intervals, defined by IVECO, and reduce maintenance costs.
• Outstanding detergent, dispersant and anti-wear properties keep the engine clean and enable effective control of soot, sludge and piston deposits.
• Excellent piston cleanliness performance affords effective protection against cylinder liner polishing.
• The advanced “low-SAPS” formulation of TOTAL RUBIA TIR 9900 FE 5W-30 helps prevent the clogging of the diesel particulate filter (DPF) and extends the post-treatment system durability.
• TOTAL RUBIA TIR 9900 FE 5W-30 is a synthetic new generation lubricant suitable for use in all European Euro 6 applications (DAF, Daimler, Iveco, MAN, Scania, Volvo). It is also compatible with certain gas engines.
• With its “low-SAPS” (low sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulphur) technology, TOTAL RUBIA TIR 9900 FE 5W-30 is specifically adapted to the latest generation of diesel engines equipped with post-treatment systems, such as diesel particulate filters (DPFs).
• TOTAL RUBIA TIR 9900 FE 5W-30 is especially suitable for IVECO Euro 6 vehicles with extended oil drain intervals as defined by the manufacturer and has the latest approvals of MAN M 3677 and Scania LDF-4, suitable for their Euro 6 engines.
• ACEA : ACEA E4 ,ACEA E6 ,ACEA E7 ,ACEA E9
• API : API CH-4 ,API CI-4 ,API CJ-4
• DAIMLER : MB-Approval 228.51
• MACK TRUCKS : MACK EO-O Premium Plus
• MAN : MAN M 3271-1 ,MAN M 3477 ,MAN M 3677
• RENAULT TRUCKS : Renault Trucks RLD-3
• SCANIA : SCANIA LDF-4
• VOLVO TRUCKS : Volvo VDS-4
Meets the requirement of :
• CUMMINS : CES 20081
• DAF : DAF
• IVECO : IVECO TLS E6