Online Lubricants, started in 1994, is a fast-paced operational business distributing Fuels and Lubricants across the south east of England.
Operating out of 4 depots with 27 vehicles (3.5t), Online Lubricants is looking for an Operations & Transport Manager to support further operational growth. Looking specifically at adding further structure to manage Safety, Quality and to lead the implementation of larger vehicles to our operational fleet.
Each depot is supervised by an Operations Supervisor who manage day to day operations in respect of warehousing, vehicles & Routing, and driver performance.
Experience in managing safe operations and transport operations in scope of Operator Licencing is required.
The deadline for applicants is the 15th April 2021.
Job Description & Key Responsibilities
Health and Safety – Company Nominated Competent Person
- Risk assessments are in place and risk reduction actions promoted and actioned in line with IOSH
- COSHH – assessments, maintain and communicate, re-training of staff as appropriate.
- Training and records.
- Statutory and periodic testing and maintenance of equipment, fixtures & fittings.
- First aid provision / RIDDOR / accident book control & investigation.
- Root Cause Analysis.
Operations staff- staffing levels, wellbeing, training, management etc of:
- Warehouse staff.
- Depot supervisors.
- Named O’ Licence holder.
- Maintained FORS accreditation.
- Maintenance within manufacturers schedule.
- Defect reporting system.
- Daily checks.
- Record keeping.
- MOT, tax and legal responsibilities.
- Legal operation.
- Insurance claims & accident investigation.
- Compliance of legal responsibilities.
- Developing and implementing strategies to reduce the companies impact on the environment.
- Planning of deliveries to ensure cost effective distribution of orders
- Appropriate use of own fleet/ couriers/ third party carriers
- Security and maintenance
- Ensuring Safe working conditions
- Intelligent Routing
- ISO 9001/14001
- PAS 2069 – Carbon Neutrality
- FORS – Progression to Gold
- Paperless Operations